Monday, November 2, 2009

It's beginning to look alot like Christmas!

Welcome to The Painted Poppy Blog! We are a paint your own pottery studio in downtown Odessa, Texas. Please call if we can help in anyway (432-550-0375).
Here are some pictures to get you inspired and ready for the holiday season! Be sure to paint early to avoid the last minute rush and if you are needing to order custom painted items, NOW is the time! My book is filling up fast, so place your orders soon! Blessings to you all and happy looking!
















1 comment:

  1. Hello, my name is Regina. I would like to know if we could arrange for ten people to come in and paint something that reminds us of my brother-in-law what passed away last week there in Odessa. I live in Lubbock and will be attending the funeral on Saturday so Sunday would be our only day to come in and paint. I was trying to surprise his wife. I think this is a great way to remember our loved one. Please let me know if we can arrange something for Sunday for a few hrs. Thank you in advance.

    ReplyDelete